Conventional Roll Tarp Systems
The Conventional Roll System is a side-to-side roll tarp that is held down by ratchets on one side.
All of our parts come custom fitted to your trailer and on most applications no modifications to the parts are necessary! The system comes ready to install or we can install it for you!
Tri-County Tarp uses a heavy duty 22oz USA material on our roll tarps to ensure the longest lasting tarps available!
Conventional Roll System Kit Includes:
- 7/8″ Solid Aluminum Bows and Bow Pockets
- 22oz Heavy Duty Conventional Tarp
- Roll Pipe with Gudgeon End
- Quick Release Tarp Caddies
- Ratchets with Hook & Dee Webs
- Front & Rear End Caps (Aluminum is Standard
- Permanent Pipe
- Standard Crank
- Heavy Duty Flex Bows
- Turning Point Bows (Swing)
- Ridge Straps
- Reinforce the Tarp over Bows/Caps
- Fabric End Caps for Front & Rear