HD Double Roller Tarp System
The HD Double Roller System is a rolling tarp system on a 5’6″ sidekit with roll pipes on each side.
This system also has an 8″ rise bow so this combination allows the operator to have the safety and security of a sidekit, with the versatility of easily being able to load or unload on either side of the trailer.
Check out our HD Double Roller Tarp System in action! You can also see our industries’ unique side kit system!
HD Double Roller Sidekit Features
Standard Features on the HD Double Roller Sidekit:
- Ultra Light Panels with Aluminum Stakes
- Tarp Can Roll from Either Side with an Aluminum Crank
- Tarps are Always Made with 22oz Shelter-Rite Fabric
- Choice of either Smooth Aluminum or Tread-Brite® Aluminum Bulkhead
- Access Door in the Bulkhead
- Chain Rack Built into Bulkhead
- Removable Tarp Caddies
- Roll Pipe Ratchet Latches
- 4 Pipe Nest Brackets per Side
- Installation Included!
- Full Length Skylight
- Pappy Stakes
- LED Work Lights Installed on Inside of the Bulkhead
- Additional LED Marker Lights
- Aluminum Underbody Crank Holder
- Graphics for Tarp
- Lumber Holder in Bulkhead
- Aluminum Ratchet Binder Holder, Holds 7 Ratchets per Holder